DrugsPayment.ie is a HSE website dedicated to providing you with online services regarding Drug Payment Scheme.
The HSE is committed to improving customer services and additional options can be added to DrugsPayment.ie as we receive your feedback and as the services become available. If you wish to register and avail of the services available under the Drugs Payment Scheme please apply to your local health office who will assist you with your application.
On DrugsPayment.ie you can now use the following services,
1) Check the current progress of your Drugs Payment Scheme Refund if this has been submitted to the central office in Finglas.
2) Check the current status of your Drugs Payment Scheme card.
3) Submit a query to the central processing office.
4) See contact details for the central processing office, including the lo-call telephone number, fax and postal address.
5) Print a Drugs Payment Scheme Refund Application.
Thank you for your interest in DrugsPayment.ie
© HSE Primary Care Reimbursement Service | Disclaimer and Privacy Statements